Monday, March 4, 2013

Fuck Passwords

It took me so long to get into this motherfucker I don't even wanna write shit anymore. I had something last week for everyone to read, and I could care fucking less if anyone see's it. This internet shit is a goddamn cesspool anyway. Like a dirty neighbor that always needs something. I think if people took five minutes of their fb time and turned it into 10 minutes of personal time, life would be better. For everyone. What the fuck is so important that you turn your back on people that you care about to check the goddamn internet. It's tearing us down as a society, it ruins relationships and condones cheating. It's narcissistic and weird. 'I just changed my profile picture!' Who gives a fuck, you look like the same psycho that you did 10 minutes ago. I was better off without this technology, these hosts of truths, gadgets of the devil (if there was one.)
I've recently turned my head into a hippie commune of sorts. All the voices have a job. One turns on the headphones, the other tells me to eat some food. Some of them tell me other crap. I sleep for awhile and wake up to the same old nonsense. If cancer came in the form of 3 a..m I would be riddled with it. If vodka didn't have a name, I would make one up for it. Had I stayed in school I would probably have a degree in 'bullshit rhetoric.'
Luckily this is gonna be short, and everyone can get back to ignoring everyone again. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. High school has turned into a verifiable propaganda machine these days...

    ReplyDelete