Tuesday, September 25, 2012

fuck the tuna melt.

Now we're talking. I fucking love heroin fueled music. Being put down is good. (Unless you're a dog.)
I often think about how it feels to be a dog begging for scraps. It has to be weird, to be a dog and have to try and translate to a human that 'if I don't get that, I will absolutely  fucking die.'
The last few years, I have taken a stance on not putting anyone down. I wish I had done it sooner, but I am a late bloomer. These days I would rather make you feel better about yourself, then stick a mirror in front of your face and remind you of how you felt from the get go.
I don't want to put down any dogs, it doesn't feel like a good time. I can't even put weight on what it would feel like to cuddle my best friend on his way out. It would fuck me up.
I think that just curling up to your best pal while he's still there is a better option.
And that's what I do. I grab him by the face, look into his eyes and tell him how much I love him, no matter how much he pissed on my recliner, begged for a hardboiled egg, or a hotdog. I just love the dumb son of bitch, even though he doesn't always pay attention. I still wanna keep that fucker around for as long as I can.
Anyway, back to the heroin, I don't do it, but I do know how to get there. I can maintain.Twists and turns, disco moves on a dance floor, call it whatever..just stop kicking my fucking dog on your way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment