Wednesday, October 10, 2012

sink the ship..go ahead.

Motherfuck me. Reality t.v. has hit an all time low. I'm not gonna lie, I keep up with the kardashians, and I know who Ramona is from real housewives..But I USED to know who dave navarro was back when he played guitar. What a fucking mooch merchant. Sell out piece of shit.
What in the hell is going on? Why are we buying this shit?  I guess the better question is, why am I buying this shit?
Week after week, I sit there, yelling at the t.v. because I actually know these 'characters.'  What in the heck?!  I know I make my 'remote jokes' all the time, but jesus christ, I have actually started stashing the damn thing in my back pocket while I'm grillin' some grub....and then....
I found myself flipping the channels between football and some real housewives reunion shit the other night...(while making a t-bone steak, btw)....just to keep my gal happy, not because I cared.
Ahem...AND THEN! I discovered Tattoo Rescue..Holy mother of fucking holy stuff.. Most ridiculous shit I have ever seen...Everyone should have kept this quiet...look at you now.
Luckily, I don't have to trip on it anymore and I think Janes Addiction can suck a dick these days any goddamn way, but I do feel for my longtime friends that have been exploited and pretty much fucked thru this media.
Shushh..your not suppose to give away our secrets. (Whoops, too late.)
Anyway, we're all sinking deeper, and it's our fault. Time to put that sign back on the wall that says "no camera's allowed.'
Oh, and fuck the Tuscon riff, I'm already over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment