Sunday, October 14, 2012

fancy new shit and stuff.

Welcome to the new century...3 months after much debate, we finally made the trek to the phone store to get last years model of a 'smarter phone then me.' WORD. We'll take two..I will go sit by the door, while this fellow downloads our business, my contacts, and whatever the fuck. The hangover is hard, and the lack of food in my stomach is a joke, and my fault alone.
So now we have our fancy new Verizon bag with our fancy new other shit and my gal couldn't be happier. Excellent..Now let's go figure out how to work this business..(the phones.)
I finally figured out how to answer it today, I have voice texting..what the fuck is that?  Once I learned how to swipe the screen to unlock it, things got alot easier. Finally got a little lunch over at the Trumpet house, which was cool..and then hit Caseys for the madness. The usual felonies were comitted, but there was a very nice gentleman at the bar that helped us set up the phone crap. We bought him a beer. He said that was 'not necessary,' I disagreed.
So all in all, it's going pretty well with the fancy new phones, I get my notifications all over the house, blinking lights, funny new whistles and things. and my dogs don't seem as confused as I do.
If any of you get any funny pictures of my thumb, it's because I can sometimes be an idiot, and am still figuring this crap out...By the wayside, Casa Di Mi Padre, was fucking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment