Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The recipe.

Man if I could sum up everything I'm feeling these days with a mash up of lyrics to certain songs, it would be the gayest thing that I ever did besides blogging about it..sorta like Jon Cryer, making a mix tape for Molly Ringwald. and with that fuckin hat he wore.
Anyhow, I'm a little stoked that the holidays have for the most part finally moved along. Gone on their proverbial 'merry way,' so to speak.. In light of this, and between a lot of food preparation, x-mas shopping, and making a pretty bad ass tree for my dogs, (complete with leftover halloween decorations,)  I have found the recipe that beats my party trays, christmas cookies, or even the occasionl bean casserole that I put the moves on, and have decided to share it with you:

 1 fifth vodka,
2 parts xanax,
4 bowls of greens with every family member
That's it, you don't have to toss anything. Just light it.

And my boy Brutus, we have recently become friends again. Not that we ever really stopped but we are starting to get the hang of some shit, and I couldn't be happier and neither could he..Hope everyone had a rad holiday, and enjoy that recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment